LIC’s New Jeevan Ankur Scheme is a new children plan from LIC. In the past few years, we have a seen series of children life insurance plans in India. But if something is coming from the biggest life insurer in India then it has to be big. LIC New Jeevan Ankur is a conventional children life insurance plan but as it is backed by LIC which has got best claim ratio in the industry, is expected to gets good response from the people seeking children care life insurance policy in India.
Discuss Jeevan Ankur at Life Insurance forum
It highlights are;
- Newly Launched plan (23 Jan 2012)
- Get 10 Lac in 16 Years for any Future requirement by paying approx Rs 2000* per month.
Get 15 Lac in 16 years for any Future requirement by paying approx Rs 3000* per month
- Age of Entry 18 to 50 yrs
- Min Term: 8 yrs & Max Term: 25 Yrs
- On Death, Sum Assured + Income Benefit + Maturity (without paying future premiums).
- Income Benefit = 10% of sum assured payable every yr till matuirty.
- Tax exempt returns under sec:10(10D).
- One can deposit Yearly, HLY, QLY or MLY (ECS).
- Premiums deposited are exempted under section 80C.
- Double Accidental Benefit available
- Critical Illness benefit available